TLDR: Worse than the Tech-Tree Cearnarvon but playable.
The gun is the defining feature of this tank.
- Good DPM and rate of fire
- Reliable accuracy (most of the time)
- Usable penetration values
- Gun depression angles are really nice (-10°)
- 230dmg/shell is really bad if you are forced to trade against other heavies
- Armor is nothing special, the big cupola weakspot makes it hard to fight hull down. The turret is weak against HEAT if they manage to hit anywhere without the spaced armor
- Top speed is not really great for the lack of turret armor
The tank is best played as a medium style heavy in the second line.
The equipment I used while marking it was 1st setup: Hardening, rammer, stabilizer for city maps and 2nd setup: Optics, rammer, turbo for open maps
While Top-Tier the DPM and accuracy are really useful to kill lower tier heavies fast and without trouble which is really rewarding.
I would not recommend this tank for inexperienced players because the armor is unreliable and better players will have more fun with a tank like the Renegade.