- 490 alpha with a decent pen
- can side scrape if angled properly
- Rear turreted tanks are generally weird to play on most maps
- Gun trolls a lot
- Easy to shoot cupola
- Turret is pennable by most gold shells
- Mediocre mobility at best
- Long reload
The only unique thing about this tank was 490 alpha. Since most tier 8 heavies are mostly >440 alpha it does not feel unique anymore. You will have a hard time playing on most maps thanks to its rear turreted design. You can dominate top-tier battles but that's about it. Do not fight alone or you may get overrun since most people know that it has a long reload.
There are much better tanks out there. Can't recommend buying it unless you are a collector of some sorts.